Zoeva Rose Golden Vol. 2 Complete Eye Brush Set
So it was definitely time to update the eye brushes in my make-up kit! I was just constantly using the same ones to do eyeshadow looks. It got to the point where I was so limited on what I could create.
Of course, I had to get the Zoeva Rose Golden brushes, as they’re so beautiful. I already have brushes from Zoeva and they’re hands down my favourite. I wrote a review on my first set here. Those ones contain both face and eye brushes, incase you wanted to see a more varied selection.
But although these brushes are mostly labeled for eyeshadow, they also cater to: liner, eyebrows/concealing under the eyebrows and around the eye area. But of course brushes can be used for absolutely anything you want. The name on them really means nothing when it comes to your creation.
The 12 brushes include:
- Eyes - 142 - Concealer and Buffer brush
- Eyes - 221 - Luxe Soft Crease brush
- Eyes - 227 - Luxe Soft Definer brush
- Eyes - 228 - Crease brush
- Eyes - 230 - Luxe Pencil brush
- Eyes - 231 - Luxe Petit Crease brush
- Eyes - 232 - LuxeClassic Shader brush
- Eyes - 235 - Contour Shader brush
- Eyes - 238 - Luxe Precise Shader brush
- Eyes - 310 - Spot Liner brush
- Eyes - 322 - Brow Line brush
- Eyes - 325 - Luxe Brow Light brush
I’ve already got stuck into using these and they are perfect! The hairs on them are super soft and so easy to clean. These brushes are the ones that just do all the blending work for you. I really think they’re worth every penny, especially as they’re limited edition too. There’s also 12 brushes in this collection, so for £65.00 I think it’s such good value.
I’m an absolute sucker for beautiful packaging as well. So when it comes to anything Zoeva, I know what I’m getting - luxury products both aesthetically and technically - there’s no compromise! I’ve had my face and eye brush set for nearly a year now and they still look as good as new.
I’d love to know if you have any make-up or brushes from Zoeva and what you think. In other words, let me know what else I need to spend my money on haha!